Sunday, December 17, 2017

Trio of Tags IPC 62

Hello everybody
and
  Welcome to a new Inky Paw’s challenge.
I can't believe that this is the last challenge of the year.
For this challenge we have some real cool colors. 

  
For this challenge I went ALL IN.
I created a Trio of holiday tags.

A trio of Tags |  Tags by Diane Morales | Snow Globe Scenes Stamp Set by Newton Nook Designs


The original idea was to create one tag.
But… I die cut a whole lot of extra die cuts, so I make two more tags!

I started out by making the snow globe from the “Snow Globe Shaker” Die set.

 I had the idea for the snow globe rolling around in my head for some time.  
 The snow globe features the houses from the“Snow Globe Scene” Stamp Set
These are colored using the challenge colors.
 The “wavy bottom”, that makes up the “hills” are from the “Fancy Edges Tag” Die Set.
To this, I added some glitter snow, and a sentiment from the “Winter Tails” stamp set.

The second tag starts with paper from my stash.

   I created the backround for the tag 
 using base tag from the “Fancy Edges” Tag Die Set.
To this, I added the Village from the “Snow Globe Scenes” Stamp Set.
I colored the village using the challenge colors, added a sentiment and Santa.

For the third tag, I started a piece of scrap from a card that is going to be on my Instagram.


The background features the “Snowfall Stencil” 
The snow flakes are spackled onto white paper with Ranger Opaque Crackle Paste. 
To this, I added the snowmen from the “Snow Globe Scenes” Stamp Set,
with the scarfs colored using the challenge colors.
 The sentiment is from the “Winter Tails” Stamp Set.

Three tags, from one very cute stamp set!
I hope this inspires you to take some time and get your Paws Inky!
Use the challenge picture above to link up your projects.
I hope that everyone has an amazing holiday, however you celebrate.
Thanks for stopping by.

Diane



                    



        




No comments:

Post a Comment