Sunday, January 14, 2018

Naughty or Nice IPC 61


Hello Everyone!
We are halfway through the current Inky Paw’s Challenge
For the current challenge we have an awesome sketch challenge going on.


For my card I chose to tweak the challenge sketch just slightly and turn it on its side.


Naughty or Nice? a card by Diane Morales | Santa Newton Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs.

The challenge for most card makers is to come up with something new and different.
 I have my own personal challenge, which is to use more printed paper on my projects.
For this card, I started with some gray plaid printed paper from my stash.
 I love the non-traditional color of the paper and chose to create the card around this paper.
 I die cut the paper out with the inside layer of the NEW Frames and Flags die set.
I’m in love with the  Santa Paws Newton Stamp set
I would use this set on every project if I could.
Keeping with non-traditional colors, our cute Newton,
 and band of merry mice elves are sporting Green Santa suits.
I added in some elements from the stamp set and a sentiment banner.
I did not want this to be technical card at all. I just wanted a fun layered card!

Thanks for stopping by.
 I hope this encourages you to take some time and get your paws inky.
Link to the challenge in the challenge picture above.
Have an amazing rest of the year.
All the best
Diane









No comments:

Post a Comment