Sunday, November 26, 2017

Santa Newton - Inky Paws Challenge 60

HI everyone and Happy Holidays!
We are halfway thru the current
INKY PAWS CHALLENGE
This challenge is all about the sparkle.

Who does not love sparkle in their life?
I know I do, and I have a draw full of glitter to prove it!
I love non-traditional colors for the holidays.
I especially love “Grinch” like colors.

Santa Newton a card by Diane Morales| Santa Paws Newton Stamp Set by Newton Nook Designs

This card started with a background using the
 “Snowfall Stencil”, white paper and some Versamark Ink.


Tape the stencil down to white paper. Apply the Versamark ink,
peel away the stencil, apply clear embossing powder, and heat set.

Next, the background colors. I smashed them down and added just a little water to the ink.

Smash your embossed snowflakes into the color and let that dry.


                                           


When that is dry, I painted on a layer of Glossy Accents mixed
with a TINY bit of water to spread smoothly.


This layer must dry completely!
When that is dry, we add the fun layer.
Take Frosted Lace” Stickles” and squirt it all over the top.
I used my finger to spread it around and cover the snowflakes.



This layer takes AWHILE TO DRY!
While I was waiting, I stamped “Newton Santa”
from the “Santa Paws Newton Stamp set”.
I colored in the image with coordinating colors from my background.
Attached the two together, and I was done!
Now it is your turn to add sparkle to your next project.
Don’t forget to Link up using the Link in the Challenge Picture above.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have an amazing week

Diane


 

No comments:

Post a Comment